RT Pro has set the bar for UTV chassis designs and properly reinforcing under-built OEM frames to make UTV’s in to truly race worth vehicles. We’re proud to offer this product to strengthen your Maverick’s front A-arm mounts. The Maverick has a notoriously weak point in the chassis between the lower front A-arm mounts. In hard front corner hits we’ve seen this area of the chassis get bent. The front differential mount is bolted in the Maverick so there is no real bracing from the rear front lower arm mount all the way to the front. This gusset kit completely fixes this problem and also serves as a shear strength reinforcement for the upper and lower arms. This is a 100% BOLT-ON product that over doubles the strength of this area of the chassis.
There are many other options available for this brace on the market. RT Pro has taken the design a step further by adding a rib to the plate that substantially increases this braces rigidity without adding unnecessary weight to the part. You won’t find designs like this anywhere else.
Installation is simple and fitment is excellent due to professional 3D CAD design by our talented in-house engineers. The final product is a simple yet comprehensive product anyone with a garage and simple tools can install in less than a half hour. This kit is made from 1/8″ American steel, laser cut and CNC bent for absolute precision every time.
The RT Pro Maverick Front Arm Brace fits all year and model Maverick’s including the Max 4 seat models, XXC, XMR and XRS. It comes powdercoated black with instructions and all the necessary hardware for installation.
- Fixes OEM weak point.
- Strengthens chassis.
- 100% BOLT-ON kit. No cutting, bending, drilling, welding required.
- Fits all models and works with OEM bumper and other aftermarket options.
- 100% MADE IN U.S.A.!
- Can-Am Maverick Standard: 2013+
- Can-Am Maverick X RS: 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS: 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X MR: 2014-2017
- Can-Am Maverick DPS: 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard: 2014-2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS: 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max XRS: 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS: 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016+