RT Pro has set the bar for UTV chassis designs and properly reinforcing under-built OEM frames to make UTV’s in to truly race worth vehicles. We’re proud to offer this product to strengthen your Maverick’s front chassis. The Maverick has a horrible design where the upper A-arms mount to the chassis. The OEM uses two paper thin plates to mount between the outer shear mounts for the A-arms and since the arms mounting width is so narrow to begin with these OEM plates are severely inadequate. This gusset kit completely fixes this problem. This is a 100% BOLT-ON product that over doubles the strength of this area of the chassis. Not only does it go far above and beyond anything we’ve seen from our competitors.
The RT Pro design uses a telescoping box system to completely structuralize this area of the chassis even when running with a radiator in the OEM location. The box design works around the radiator hose.
Installation is simple and fitment is excellent due to professional 3D CAD design by our talented in-house engineers. The final product is a simple yet comprehensive product anyone with a garage and simple tools can install in less than 1 hour. This kit is made from 1/8″ American steel, laser cut and CNC bent for absolute precision every time.
The RT Pro Maverick Front Upper Arm Brace fits all year and model Maverick’s including the Max 4 seat models, XXC, XMR and XRS. It comes powdercoated black with instructions and all the necessary hardware for installation.
- Fixes OEM weak point.
- Strengthens chassis.
- 100% BOLT-ON kit. No cutting, bending, drilling, welding required.
- Fits all models and years
- 100% MADE IN U.S.A.!
- Can-Am Maverick Standard: 2013+
- Can-Am Maverick X RS: 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS: 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X MR: 2014-2017
- Can-Am Maverick DPS: 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard: 2014-2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS: 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max XRS: 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS: 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick X XC: 2014-2016
- Can-Am Maverick XC: 2016