RT Pro has set the bar for UTV chassis designs and properly reinforcing under-built OEM frames to make UTV’s in to truly race worth vehicles. We’re proud to offer this product to strengthen your Maverick’s radius rod and A-arm mounts. The Maverick has a notoriously weak point in the chassis between the rear upper A-arm mounts. In hard rear corner hits we’ve seen this area of the chassis get bent. This gusset kit completely fixes this problem and also serves as a shear strength reinforcement for the lower arms and radius rods. This is a 100% BOLT-ON product that over triples the strength of this area of the chassis.
Installation is simple and fitment is excellent due to professional 3D CAD design by our talented in-house engineers. The final product is a simple yet comprehensive product anyone with a garage and simple tools can install in less than a half hour. This kit is made from 1/8″ and 3/16” American steel, laser cut and CNC bent for absolute precision every time.
The RT Pro Maverick Rear Lower Gusset fits all year and model Maverick’s including the Max 4 seat models, XXC, XMR and XRS. It comes powdercoated black with instructions and all the necessary hardware for installation.
- WILL NOT FIT 2016 MAVERICK TURBO 1000R
- Fixes OEM weak point.
- Strengthens chassis.
- 100% BOLT-ON kit. No cutting, bending, drilling, welding required.
- 100% MADE IN U.S.A.!
- Can-Am Maverick Standard: 2013-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X RS: 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS: 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X MR: 2014-2016
- Can-Am Maverick DPS: 2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard: 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS: 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max XRS: 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS: 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick X XC: 2014-2016
- Can-Am Maverick XC: 2016