RT Pro has spent a lot of time working with and racing the RZR XP 900 now and unfortunately, we’ve determined there are a lot of points of concern regarding the chassis on this machine. Obviously the front arms, tie rods and radius rods are weak. But what happens once you replace those with “race-worthy” aftermarket components? Well, we know now and we’ve developed a kit that covers every point necessary with a simple but comprehensive weld-in kit now available to the public. We’ve been running our race chassis with these kits installed for a while now and the results have been impressive to say the least.
This kit covers the entire front end of the machine. We do not supply any parts for the rear with this kit because we have developed bolt on accessories for the rear which cover all the necessary problem areas. This kit is also designed to work with our bolt-on front upper chassis brace sold separately.
This kit covers the critical following areas of the RZR XP 900 chassis:
- All pivot point mounting surfaces and tabs.
- All necessary vertical and horizontal torsional stress areas.
- Front roll cage mounting area.
- Front area of outer chassis behind rocker panels for improves support for A-pillar bracing and increased front corner impact protection for driver/passenger.
- Front area of tub to protect from protrusions of debris, logs, sticks competitors through the plastic tub material. This brace is critical for protection from the rare but real occasion of something coming in to the cab area and fatally wounding driver/passenger. Additional paneling may be added to this brace to increase safely. These braces also double as critical triangulation structure for the A-pillar area of the chassis.
The RT Pro Weld-In Gusset Kit is 100% designed, developed and manufactured in the USA with 1/8″ American cold rolled steel.