2.25" Lift Kit for Honda Pioneer 1000-5
Coldwater, MI — Looking to get more out of your Honda Pioneer 1000-5? RT Pro launches new 2.25” lift kits that have been specially designed to not only allow for larger tire size, but maintain suspension geometry without overextending axles at full droop. These new kits are engineered for easy install, 100% bolt-on and allow fitment for up to 28” tires compatible. Front and rear shock brackets are built right here in the USA from high strength 3/16” steel, welded and finished in a durable black power coat for strength and durability. The kits can be used on models with either the standard or FOX QS3 shocks. Take your Pioneer 1000-5 to the next level with RT Pro.
- High strength 3/16" steel construction.
- Mimics OE shock geometry to achieve lift.
- Designed properly limit droop travel to ensure axles aren't overextended.
- Preload spacers provided for non-FOX shock equipped models.
- Easy installation, 100% bolt-on.
- Allows fitment of up to 28" tires.