RT Pro UTV’s general terms and conditions of sale (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to all orders (“Orders”) and obligations negotiated between the parties. These terms supersede any prior written or oral agreements or understandings, or any preprinted or standard terms on any purchase order, invoice, acknowledgement, or similar document exchanged between the parties, and shall not be supplemented by any previous course of dealing, performance, or usage of trade. Buyer’s assent to RT Pro UTV’s Terms and Conditions of Sale as set forth herein shall be, within three (3) days from receipt hereof, conclusively presumed from either Buyer’s failure to object in writing or acceptance of any or all of the products ordered. RT Pro UTV’s acknowledgement of the Buyer’s purchase order does not imply RT Pro UTV’s acceptance of the terms and conditions thereof, regardless of how they are prefaced or described. RT Pro UTV reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and, as of the date of modification, all new transactions entered into between RT Pro UTV and Buyer shall be governed by the modified document. The paragraph titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to vary the meaning of the text of this Agreement, or interpreted as a complete list of topic referrals. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity and all other provisions shall remain in effect.
Prices do not include taxes, duties, license fees and/or charges for transportation, List prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change without notice.
All online orders are to be paid for via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or PayPal. Payments via wire transfer, check, C.O.D., etc. are available under pre-approved certain circumstances. All orders require prepayment prior to the product shipping. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned check. If legal action is required to collect an overdue account, the customer will be responsible for all associated collection fees and costs.
Dealer Credit Card Fee
Products are usually "in stock" as noted. However we can not guarantee same day shipment. Inventory fluctuates daily so please allow up to 3 business days for shipment and/or notification of status. All product in physical inventory will ship the same business day if ordered before 1PM EST. Later orders will ship the next business day if in physical inventory. Call or email with part numbers for inventory status if an order is needed by a specific date.
All parcel shipments for website orders will be shipped via UPS. USPS is available via website for international orders only (excluding Canada. See Dealer Locator HERE for your nearest dealer.). Special arrangements are possible and require prior communication and written consent from RT Pro UTV via email. Please contact sales department for other parcel or freight options. Shipping charges are added to invoice totals.
NOTE: We CANNOT ship to a PO box.Any issues arising from a shipment ordered to a PO box is customers responsibility.
Properly shipped orders that are refused or returned to RT Pro UTV as undeliverable can be reshipped to customer if additional shipping charges are paid. Otherwise a 10% restocking fee and up to 10% re-box fee will be added to the customer’s next shipment or refund.
RT Pro UTV Product Warranty
To the original retail purchaser, RT Pro UTV offers a limited lifetime warranty, guaranteeing all its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions about such areas as ride comfort, fitment and design. The warranty on commercial application vehicles shall extend only 1 year. No warranty is available on items subject to normal wear and replacement.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond RT Pro UTV's specifications.
- Products used in application other than those recommended in the current RT Pro UTV catalog or web site or in the instructions accompanying the RT Pro UTV product.
- Products that are used for competition or racing activities unless otherwise stated.This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not include polyurethane or Delrin components, heim joints or monoballs or product finish and conditions caused by normal wear and use.In a situation where a RT Pro UTV product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), RT Pro UTV, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, purchaser must:
- Contact the original place of purchase for further instruction. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for warranty claims. The RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the product’s package. If originally purchased through RTPROutv.com, please call 517-278-7768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction.
- Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase, date of purchase, and amount paid.
- Return the product, freight prepaid, as instructed by the original place of purchase. RT Pro UTV is not responsible for freight charges.NOTICE: If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited/refunded.Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty.RT Pro UTV will warranty only parts provided by RT Pro UTV. Any damage or problems with OEM housing, bearings, seals, or other manufactures products will not be covered by RT Pro UTV.This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness), which extend beyond this Limited Lifetime Warranty described herein.
NOTICE: RT Pro UTV strongly recommends installation of products be done by a certified mechanic. If this does not occur be certain the person(s) installing the product read understand and follow all instructions and warnings pertaining to the application before installation. Installation instructions are also available prior to your purchase on the product pages of this website.
Read First - RT Pro wants you to be 100% satisfied with the purchase of your products and will do everything we can to take care of your needs. RT Pro products are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects. To return a product you MUST have an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number before sending the item back. You can get this by calling us directly at 517-278-7768. An RMA# does not imply a replacement or refund on an item.
Non-defective Merchandise - Returns on non-defective merchandise are eligible for return within 30 days from the invoice date and are subject to a standard 10% re-box fee and up to a 10% restock fee if product is not in resalable condition when we receive it. The buyer will also be assessed any outbound shipping charges from the original purchase. No returns allowed on special orders, clearance items, obsolete/discontinued items or products showing any signs of installation per RT Pro's sole discretion. Any rejected returns will be returned to customer at customers expense.
Return Shipping Address
Please send all returns to the following address:
Sport Truck USA, Inc.
Attention: Returns Department
575 Race Street
Coldwater, MI 49036
NOTE ON PARTIAL BUNDLE RETURNS - We will accept partial returns per above policy on complete kits purchased through our Bundle program. However, the refund will reflect an adjusted total to offset the final cost of customer retained product to be equal to normal retail pricing.
Items Damaged In Shipping - Shipping damages must be reported to us within 2 days from the delivery date. If an item was damaged in shipping, then we file a claim with UPS. UPS takes 3 days to review our claim and at the end of 3 days, if they accept the claim, they will pick up the item and deliver it back to us. When the package arrives back to us, we will issue a refund - refunds may take 7-14 days to appear in accounts.
Refund Policy - In the event that you receive a damaged part, a return is possible as long as you are able to assist us with proof of damage for a UPS claim. Non-defective Merchandise Refunds will only be applied after all returns are thoroughly checked and we are satisfied with the condition of the items. All returns must be in the original packaging and include (installation components, instructions, etc).
Receiving item(s) you didn't order? - If we shipped the wrong item you may return the item(s) on an company issued RMA. Once the item has been received back, we will issue a refund. This will take take 7-14 days.
Missing item(s) - Contact us and we will do our best to determine a reasonable resolution. We will cover standard shipping costs. Customer is responsible for additional charges for expedite services.
We reserve the right to make product improvements and revisions to products offered.
RT Pro UTV products are designed to best fit your UTV under stock conditions. Do not add, modify or fabricate any factory or aftermarket parts. Our parts are designed to be run with stock components and could interfere with other aftermarket accessories.
Installing lift kits, long travel, or suspension kits, tires, etc will change the ride of your machine and may increase maintenance and part wear. Operating any off-road machine while or after consuming alcohol or drugs increases risk of bodily harm or death. RT Pro UTV urges you to wear a helmet and appropriate riding gear at all times.
By purchasing and installing our products, you agree that should damages occur, RT Pro UTV will not be held responsible for loss of time, use, labor fees, replacement parts, or freight charges. RT Pro UTV, nor any 3rd party will be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from any product purchased from RT Pro UTV.
Your vehicle is to be operated at your own risk only after proper instruction. RT Pro UTV components and/or modified components are intended for off-road applications only. Off-road activities are a hazardous sport and could lead to injury, dismemberment, paralysis, and death. RT Pro UTV reserves the right to make changes in design, materials, specifications and product changes as deemed necessary without prior notice and without assuming and obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Obligation or liabilities will not be assumed with respect to similar products.
COVID-19 Notice – We are shipping, however due to staffing limitations during Michigan’s Stay Home, Stay Safe order we can’t guarantee same day shipping. You may experience a brief delay to process and ship your order, we appreciate your patience during this time. (More Info)