Upgrade your Honda Pioneer 1000-5 with an RT Pro 2.25” lift kit to accept larger tires while maintaining correct suspension geometry. You get increased clearance and handling. The design prevents overextension of axles at full droop. Engineered for easy install, the 100% bolt-on lift kit allows fitment of up to 28” tires. Built from high-strength 3/16” steel, the kit features front and rear shock brackets that are precision welded and finished in a durable black powder coat for strength and durability. The kits can be used on models with either the standard or FOX QS3 shocks. RT Pro lift kits for 2016-2018 Honda Pioneer UTVs are made in the USA.
Honda Pioneer Lift Kit Features
- High Strength 3/16″ Steel Construction
- Mimics OE shock geometry to achieve lift without sacrificing handling
- Designed properly to limit droop travel to ensure axles aren’t overextended
- Preload spacers provided for non-FOX shock equipped models
- Easy 100% bolt-on installation.
- Allows fitment of up to 28″ tires
IMPORTANT NOTE: Preload spacer not used if the vehicle is equipped with FOX QS3 shocks.